SOLD Extensive views with endless opportunity
If you are trying to find a house with endless opportunity, look no further. Built in 1980, this house is suitable to move right in or rent it out as an investment with a view for future renovation.
The property is located on a hill with beautiful views of the town. Situated in a family-friendly area that’s close to the public transport, schools, churches, shopping and a lake.
This property offers:
- On the ground floor are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a laundry. The ground floor can very easily be turned into a single-bedroom unit for a teenager, in-laws, home business or rent it out after Council approval for dual occupancy.
- Large double garage with extra space for second laundry and workshop.
- On the top floor, you’ll find three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, a bathroom and a separate toilet, a kitchen with dishwasher, large living room, an open dining space leading to a sun room.
- The house features one split air conditioning system, two window RACs, a ventilation system, a heating system, and a pool.
Don’t miss this great opportunity.
- Electric stainless steel oven and grill “Electrolux”
- Ceramic cooktop “Chef”
- Dishwasher “Dishlex”
- High wall split air conditioning system, window air conditioning system
- Ventilation system
- Ceiling fans
- Bus stop approx. 160m
- Shopping centres – Stockland Glendale, Warners Bay, Westfield Kotara
- Schools and pre-schools
- Golf course
Council rates: $1,215 per year
Water rates: $612 per year
- 2 bath
- 2 car
- air con