At Best Impression Properties we want to ensure everyone feels safe and secure, so to lessen the spread of COVID-19, we’ve implemented some operational protocols in line with government guidelines.
When we inspect your home, or conduct an inspection, you can expect the following as per the guidelines:
- Social distancing and strict hygiene protocols will be observed.
- The state’s inspections requirement will be observed including, if required the state’s maximum number of people inside the property or per square meter.
- Detailed contact records of people attending inspections will be kept.
- People with any symptoms of illness, or from a restricted hotspot, will not be allowed to enter the property.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (where available).
- Your agent will open all doors prior to the inspection to minimise the need for prospective buyers to touch any surfaces.
- Prospective buyers will be asked to refrain from touching surfaces.
- If the state doesn’t allow public auctions, all Best Impression Properties auctions will be live streamed.
- If you would like to bid at an online auction, please speak to one of our agents. They will assist you to be set up and ready to bid if an online auction platform is being used.
- Buyers can bid over the phone with the assistance of one of our qualified staff.
- If a public auction is being held, outdoors or indoors, social distancing and strict hygiene protocols will be observed.
Best Impression Properties Office
Our office has implemented ‘work from home’ policies for staff to minimise the risk to their health and safety as required by the state. For the times where office access is required, our offices have also implemented increased cleaning procedures for their office environments.
Current protocol for home inspections
For maximum safety please:
- Only 4 people from the same household allowed at the same time.
- Sanitise your hands at the entry.
- Do not touch anything in the property. If required, please ask the agent for assistance.
- Complete the visitor information form.
We would like to thank you all for understanding and helping.