House - Lapstone NSW
Charming home in a picturesque location
This two bedroom homely property is nestled on the top of the hill in the picturesque small and private suburb of Lapstone.
- Property opens to bush land outlook and is on a flat block with distant Sydney skyline views.
- Immediate access to the Great Western Highway/M4 Motorway.
- Modernised but keeping its homely charms, such as, new bathroom, hardwood floors, large renovated laundry and a separate renovated toilet.
- The house has been freshly painted too.
- Two way garage with the access from the front of the property and as from the rear as well.
- Plenty of storage both in the garage and under house.
- Conveniently located approximately 10 minute walk to railway station, pre-school, public school and park.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system.
- Built in wardrobe in the master bedroom.
- Gas connection.
- Opportunity for extension, subject to DA approval.
- Council rates approx $646.10 per quarter.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 721 m²
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Land Fully Fenced